Business Analyst Online Training in Hyderabad
Our professionalism, our commitment and our focus to every growth aspect of our participants have played a significant role in our growth story so far. We impart theses very qualities into every new participant to our Business Analyst. If you wish to join us and flourish your career, send your enquiry
Faculty : Real Time Expert | Duration : 35 hrs | Material : Yes |
Itabhyas online training is the Best Business Analyst Online Training in Hyderabad,Bengaluru, Chennai and India.
The Business Analyst contributes majorly in the execution as well as development of almost all the company projects. Be it a launch of new product or a change in the existing software package to make it more efficient, the business analyst (BA) has to perform all the tasks related to this job work .
The Business Analyst is someone who is a part of the business operation and works with information technology to improve the quality of the services being delivered, sometime assisting in integration and testing of new solution.
The BA may also support the development of training material, participates in the implementation, and provides post-implementation support. This may involve the development of project plans and often requires project management skills.
This course aims to provide participants with the solid experience and know how to work as Business Analyst in various domains like Banking, Healthcare, Finance, Product. This course has been developed for real-world scenarios with in-depth explanations .IIBA certification guidance.
Who should do this course?
The IIBA- Certified Business Analysis Professional Course is best suited for
- Business Analysts
- Aspiring BAs with over 7-10 years of experience
- Senior Analysis Professionals
- Project Managers
- Sales persons/sales managers
- KPO knowledge process outsourcing
- MBA graduates
BA Online Training batches will start every week. Make a call on +91-9030403937 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org For BA Online Training in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, India.
- Importance of BA in the industry
- Roles and Responsibilities of BA
(System Analyst,Data Analyst,Project Coordinator,Functional Analyst,SME)
- Skills required for the role
- Deliverables of a BA
- How is the current market for BA
- What is Requirement Engineering
- Types of Requirements
- Problems with Requirement Practices
- Business Analysis Disciplines
- Business Analysis Techniques
(PESTEL, SWOT, HEPTALYSIS, MOST, SCRS, MOSCOW )
- Different Requirement Engineering Tasks
- Questions to be asked for the business team while gathering requirements
- Change management
- Feasibility Analysis /Risk Analysis
(Technical feasibility,Cost Feasibility,HR feasibility,Market feasibility analysis)
- Configuration management
- Requirement Document Template
- Scope Management
- Gap Analysis
- As is & To be Process analysis
- Dependency Analysis
- Version Control
- Impact Analysis
- Requirement Issues/Solutions.
- Interface Analysis
- Root cause analysis (ex:ishikawa,fishbone,5whys)
- Valuation tools and techniques(cost benefit analysis,force field analysis ,kano model,swot anlsysis etc …:)
- Why to prioritize requirements
- Factors to consider while prioritizing requirements
- Participants of Requirement Prioritization
- The process to follow while prioritizing requirements
- Requirement Prioritization Model
- Techniques for Priority
SDLC & SDLC models(Methodologies):
- What is a Software project
- What is SDLC
- Different phases of SDLC
- Models of SDLC
- Waterfall Model
- Agile Model
- Prototype Model
(case study on Agile/scrum)
- BA’s involvement in SDLC phases
Functional /Non Functional Requirements
- What are Functional & Non functional requirements
- What is the significance Functional & Non functional requirements
- Diffrenece between FN/NON FN requirements
- User Stories
- Story board
- What is an SRS document
- What are the various sections of SRS document
- How an SRS document is prepared
- SRS document template
- Banking SRS, Healthcare SRS, ERP SRS, Airline SRS.
(case studies on all documents)
- Why diagrams ?
- Variaous Diagrams
- ER-Entity Relationship diagram
- UML-(Stractural & Behavioral diagrams)
- Usecase Diagram
System Quality Attributes:
- What are System Quality Attributes
- What are the various SQA
- UML Diagrams (class, state, interaction, etc..)
- Wireframe concepts
- RTM concepts
- In-depth concepts of Software testing
- Different types of testing
- Difference between Manual and automation testing
- Various levels of software testing
- Testing artifacts
- Step by step process of software testing
- Test case document
- Use Case document
- Real life example of a test case document
- Role of a BA during testing
Data Modeling & Data Analysis:
- Entity, Attributes & Relationship
- Data analysis
- Data Models
- Normalization & Forms
- Data Hierechy
- SQL Server 2012
Project Management concepts:
- Roles and responsibilities of a project manager
- PM & BA
Domain knowledge :
(HIPPA, , HL7, USA Healthcare industry)
- Certification guidance on various
- Free workshops
- Mock interviews
- FAQ s
- Interview guidance
- CV building
- Blog support
- who is a trainer ?
IT Abhyas trainers are working professionals from the Industry and have 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Will i ask for Demo session?
yes , we r conducting the demo sessions when u need.
- How i will practice ?
We will provide a software to do the practice.In case you come across any doubt, we have a 24*7 support team they will assist you.
- If I miss the session ?
Any situation you are not attend the session we will provide the Recorded session.
- What about the course Material?
We are ready to provide the course material.
- will i get the videos of course?
yes , you get the videos after completion of daily session.that access for life time.
- Will i enroll now take a sessions after?
yes you will join u take a sessions later.
- If i have any queries ?
you will send a mail or give a call to support team.