R Programming Online Training in Hyderabad
R Programming is a software computing programming language. It is widely used by statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software
Faculty : Real Time Expert | Duration : 25hrs | Material : Yes |
Itabhyas online training is the Best R Programming Online Training in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, India.
About R Programming
R Programming is a software computing programming language. It is widely used by statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software .R programming is a specialized tool for data analysis and practical. After completion of the course students will be able to handle live projects.
The Course objectives
A part from general topics candidate will be able to handle special topics such as
• In depth Knowledge on R programming language
• Understanding of statistical analysis like linear and logistics , cluster analysis and forecasting
• Knowledge on Database Connectivity , Reading data to ODBC Tables
• Linear Regression, Logistic Regression
• Understand Integration of R with Hadoop
• Prepare a comprehensive Case Study on R Programming using Hadoop
Who should go for this course?
- IT professionals who wants to become a data scientists
- Data analyst
- SAS Developers
- Statistical students
- Business intelligence professionals
R Programming Online Training batches will start every week. Make a call on +91-9030403937 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org For R Programming Online Training in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, India.
Introduction to Data Science
• Introduction to Data, Tables, Database, ETL, EDW
• What is Data Science?
• Popular Tools
• Role of Data Scientist
• Analytics Methodology
• Introduction to R Foundation
• Software Installation on Various Operating Systems
• Introduction to Real Time Applications
• Introduction to Popular Packages
• A gentle introduction to R expressions
• Grouping values into vectors
• Arithmetic Operations on Vectors
• Graphs with them
• Creating and graphing two-dimensional data sets
• Sum, Mean, Average, Minimum and Maximum
• Median, Percentile and standard deviation
• Creating and plotting categorized data
• Organizing values into data frames
• Loading frames from files and merging them
Working With Real-World Data
• Testing for correlation between data sets
• Linear models and installing additional packages
• The Normal Distribution
• The t Distribution
• The Binomial Distribution
• The Chi-Squared Distribution
• Strip Charts
• Scatter Plots
• Normal QQ Plots
• Multiple Data Sets on One Plot
• Error Bars
• Adding Noise (jitter)
• Multiple Graphs on One Image
• Density Plots
• Pairwise Relationships
• Shaded Regions
• Plotting a Surface
• Mosaic Plot
• Multiple Representations on One Plot
• Multiple Windows
• Print to A File
• Annotation and Formatting
Indexing Into Vectors
• Indexing with Logical
• Not available or Missing Values
• Indices with Logical Expressions
Two Way Tables
• Creating a Table From Data
• Creating a Table From Directory
• Tools for Working with Tables
• Graphical Views of Tables
- who is a trainer ?
IT Abhyas trainers are working professionals from the Industry and have 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Will i ask for Demo session?
yes , we r conducting the demo sessions when u need.
- How i will practice ?
We will provide a software to do the practice.In case you come across any doubt, we have a 24*7 support team they will assist you.
- If I miss the session ?
Any situation you are not attend the session we will provide the Recorded session.
- What about the course Material?
We are ready to provide the course material.
- will i get the videos of course?
yes , you get the videos after completion of daily session.that access for life time.
- Will i enroll now take a sessions after?
yes you will join u take a sessions later.
- If i have any queries ?
you will send a mail or give a call to support team.