SAP APO Online Training in Hyderabad
SAP APO online training makes you eligible as a qualified and highly professional consultant. Anyone who is a graduate can do this course and increase his chances of getting a good job.
Faculty : Real Time Expert | Duration : 40hrs | Material : Yes |
SAP APO online training makes you eligible as a qualified and highly professional consultant. Anyone who is a graduate can do this course and increase his chances of getting a good job. The online training introduces a learner-centric approach to the training, which is completely new, and the students get to learn a wide range of highly interactive courses designed for web especially for effective knowledge transfer as and when required. SAP online training increases your productivity as an IT professional. One of the major benefits is that you can work at your own pace without any need to hurry to join the course. The experience this course offers helps you gain lots of practical knowledge and add immediate value to your resume as a multi-specialist professional in the IT sector.
- Introductions, APO Overview
- Overview of Demand Planning Concept
- Datamart, info-cubes & Demand Planning
- Planning area and Planning Books
- Macros & Notes
- Interactive Planning
- Statistical toolbox, Promotions and Life Cycle Planning
- Mass Processing and Release of Plans
- Exception Processing and Alert Generation
Supply Network Planning / Core Interface (CIF)
- Overview of Supply Planning Concept
- Supply Planning, Interactive Supply Planning, Integration with other SCM components
- Planning Methods: Heuristics, Optimization & CTM
- Transport Load Builder
- Releasing Supply Plans to DP, PPDS, ECC
- CIF Core Interface : Introduction to Architecture of Integration
- Master Data, Integration to R/3
- Planning in ECC - APO with Integration Model Generation
- Initial & Change Transfers, Background Jobs
- Monitoring & Handling CIF Errors
- Comparison & Reconciliation
- Overview of Availability Management in ECC-APO
- Principles and configuration of Availability Check
- Check using Product Allocations
- Advanced Methods
- Rule based Check
- Multi-Level ATP
- Explanation & Simulation Feature
- Global ATP/OPTP interface
Production Planning/Detailed Scheduling:
- Overview of PPDS, Prerequisites, Prod. Planning with ECC
- Master Data & Transaction data Integration with ECC, SNP, DP, gATP
- Demand Management, Requirements & Sales Orders in PPDS
- Production Planning Strategies
- (Make-to-Order, Make-to-Stock)
- Planning Heuristics
- Capacity Requirements, Capacity Planning / Leveling
- Exception Processing, Alert Generation
- Free Discussions, Questions
- Consulting Practice Planning
- Further Reference Sources
- Master data for TP/VS and Master data for SNP
- TP/Vs cycle (End to start)
- Manage transportation
- TP/VS Planning Board
- TP/VS Optimization
- Carrier Selection
- Dynamic Route Determination
- Freight costing
- Freight reporting.(BW integration)
- Carrier performance
- Integration points with A/P
- Integrations points with order management
- Integration points with MM(Material Management)
- CIF (Core interface options) system navigation
- Process overviews and configurations
- for all the above
- Materials if any ? configuration guides building blocks/Bpp's etc
- who is a trainer ?
IT Abhyas trainers are working professionals from the Industry and have 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Will i ask for Demo session?
yes , we r conducting the demo sessions when u need.
- How i will practice ?
We will provide a software to do the practice.In case you come across any doubt, we have a 24*7 support team they will assist you.
- If I miss the session ?
Any situation you are not attend the session we will provide the Recorded session.
- What about the course Material?
We are ready to provide the course material.
- will i get the videos of course?
yes , you get the videos after completion of daily session.that access for life time.
- Will i enroll now take a sessions after?
yes you will join u take a sessions later.
- If i have any queries ?
you will send a mail or give a call to support team.