SAP HANA Online Training in Hyderabad
SAP HANA online training makes you eligible as a qualified and highly professional consultant. Anyone who is a graduate can do this course and increase his chances of getting a good job.
Faculty : Real Time Expert | Duration : 30hrs | Material : Yes |
SAP HANA online training makes you eligible as a qualified and highly professional consultant. Anyone who is a graduate can do this course and increase his chances of getting a good job. The online training introduces a learner-centric approach to the training, which is completely new, and the students get to learn a wide range of highly interactive courses designed for web especially for effective knowledge transfer as and when required. SAP online training increases your productivity as an IT professional. One of the major benefits is that you can work at your own pace without any need to hurry to join the course. The experience this course offers helps you gain lots of practical knowledge and add immediate value to your resume as a multi-specialist professional in the IT sector.
- Info Cube
- Overview HANA product strategy
- In Memory Computing (Row Store, Column Store, Persistency Layer, Architectural Concept)
- HANA based Real-time Operational Analytics
- HANA based Agile Data Marts for Rapid Prototyping with Analytic Models
- New Modeling Paradigm in order to provide agility and flexibility from business question to report
SAP BW on SAP HANA 1.0:
- Introduction to SAP HANA (In-Memory Database and Appliance)
- Migrating to SAP BW, powered by SAP HANA Database
- In-memory optimized DataStore Objects and InfoCubes
- Migration of old DataStoreObjects and InfoCubes to in-memory optimized objects
- SAP BW DataSources using SAP HANA as source system via DB Connect
- Trigger Based Replication
- ETL Based ReplicationDirect Extractor Connection
- Log Based Replication
- Introduction to BODS 4
- Defining ABAP Dataflow in DS Designer
- Replicating the meta data to Hana Studio
- Create and execute a Data Service Job to Populate HANA
- Load SAP ECC Data in to HANA
- Load SAP BW Data into HANA
SAP HANA Implementation and Modeling:
- Understand the purpose of the Information Modeler
- Describe the levels of modeling in Hana
- Create and display data for an attribute view
- Create and display data for analytical view
- Create and display data for an calculation view
- Understand the purpose of the Export / Import Functionality
Reporting on SAP Hana:
- HANA, Reporting Layer and connectivity options
- Business Objects BI 4.0
- Business Objects BI 4.0 Explorer
- Crystal Reports via ODBC/JDBC connections
- Microsoft Excel
- who is a trainer ?
IT Abhyas trainers are working professionals from the Industry and have 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Will i ask for Demo session?
yes , we r conducting the demo sessions when u need.
- How i will practice ?
We will provide a software to do the practice.In case you come across any doubt, we have a 24*7 support team they will assist you.
- If I miss the session ?
Any situation you are not attend the session we will provide the Recorded session.
- What about the course Material?
We are ready to provide the course material.
- will i get the videos of course?
yes , you get the videos after completion of daily session.that access for life time.
- Will i enroll now take a sessions after?
yes you will join u take a sessions later.
- If i have any queries ?
you will send a mail or give a call to support team.