Tableau Online Training in Hyderabad
Itabhyas online training provides Data Visualization Tool Tableau ( Administration Development ) training by real-time experts. We are offer training on Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, Tableau Online, Tableau Reader, Tableau Public etc..
Faculty : Real Time Expert | Duration : 25hrs | Material : Yes |
Itabhyas online training is the Best Tableau Online Training in Hyderabad,Bengaluru, Chennai and India.
Tableau is one of the fastest evolving Business Intelligence and data visualization tool. It is very quick to deploy, easy to learn and very intuitive to use for a customer. It has evolved into one of the fastest and easiest way to share analytics in the world.
All around the globe, business have realized the need for a Tableau expert due to which the Tableau Online Training has become one of the best options for getting entry into a big corporate company. Today, the business around the globe have definitely realized the ability of Tableau to effectively visualize the data due to which better understanding, better business decisions and insight are possible. Tableau online training equips you with the knowledge of enabling business keep up pace with the evolving new technology landscape so that your company can outperform competitors using intuitive and adaptive data visualizing means.
Our training is designed to provide you with the skills required to become a Tableau power user. This course is for the professional who wants to have a solid working experience with Tableau and wants to take it to the next level.
Who should do this course?
- Analytics professionals,
- IT developers & testers,
- Data analysts,
- Data scientists,
- BI and reporting professionals
- Project managers
- Professionals aspiring for a career in growing and demanding fields of real-time big data analytics
- Business users who want to develop a set of core Tableau Desktop
Tableau Online Training batches will start every week. Make a call on +91-9030403937 or send a mail to email@example.com For Tableau Online Training in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, India.
Introduction and Getting Started
- Why Tableau? Why Visualization?
- The Tableau Product Line
- Level Setting – Terminology
- Getting Started – creating some powerful visualizations quickly
- Review of some Key Fundamental Concepts
Filtering, Sorting & Grouping
Filtering, Sorting and Grouping are fundamental concepts when working with and analyzing data. We will briefly review these topics as they apply to Tableau
- Advanced options for filtering and hiding
- Understanding your many options for ordering and grouping your data: Sort,Groups, Bins, Sets
- Understanding how all of these options inter-relate
Working with Data
- Data Types and Roles
Dimension versus Measures
Discrete versus Continuous
- The meaning of pill colors
- Database Joins
- Data Blending
- Working with the Data Engine / Extracts and scheduling extract updates
- Working with Custom SQL
- Adding to Context
- Switching to Direct Connection
- Building meta data via shared Data Source connections
- Performance considering and working with big data
- OLAP considerations (Overview)
Working with Calculated Data and Statistics
In the Fundamentals Class, we were introduced to some basic calculations: basic string and arithmetic calculations and ratios and quick table calculations. In the Advanced class, we will extend those concepts to understand the intricacies of manipulating data within Tableau
- A Quick Review of Basic Calculations
Quick Table Calculations
Custom Calculated Fields
Logic and Conditional Calculations
- Advanced Table Calculations
Understanding Scope and Direction
Calculate on Results of Table Calculations
Difference From Average
Index to Ratios
- Understanding where Calculations Occur
Reference / Trend Lines
- Working with Dates and Times
Continuous versus Discrete Dates
Dates and Times
Working with Parameters In the Fundamentals class, we were introduced to parameters. How to create a parameter and use it in a calculation. In the Advanced class, we will go into more details on how we can use parameters to modify our title, create What-If analysis, etc
Parameter Basics and Advanced
- Data types of parameters
- Using parameters in calculated fields
- Inputting parameter values and parameter control options
- Advanced Usage of Parameters
- Using parameters for titles, field selections, logic statements
Advanced Charts with Real Time Applications
- Benford’s Law/ Left most digit
- Bump Charts
- Bullet Graphs
- Water Fall Charts
- Word Clouds, Bubble charts, Tree maps
Building Interactive Dashboards
- Combining multiple visualizations into a dashboard
- Making your worksheet interactive by using actions and filters
- An Introduction to Best Practices in Visualization
- Quick Filters
- Dashboard Objects
- Filter Actions
- Highlighting and Actions
- Publish to Web
- Guided Analytics
- Cascading Filters
- Quick filter Options
- Select then See Visual
- Self-Populating Dashboards
- URL Actions
- Publish to Reader
- Packaged Workbooks
- Publish to Office
- Publish to PDF
- Publish to Tableau Server and Sharing over the Web
Tableau Server Essentials
Audience: This course is designed as an overview for those who need to quickly learn the
basics of administering a standard, out-of-the-box installation of Tableau Server. The course is
also appropriate for those considering a deployment of Tableau Server, but who would like to
learn more about the product prior to making a final decision. This course is primarily designed
for IT professionals or technically savvy staff who will be responsible for the installation,
administration, and maintenance of Tableau Server. Many of the concepts are covered from the
perspective of deployments that are not overly large or complex. Those interested in advanced
topics or detailed system integration of Tableau Server should consider the Tableau Server
Comprehensive course instead.
- Complete basic installation of Tableau Server
- Find the minimum requirements for installing Tableau Server
- List the (default) locations where Tableau Server files are installed
- Explain the permissions necessary for setting up the “Run As” user account to run
- List the (default) ports Tableau Server requires and describe how default ports can be changed during installation
- Explain the purpose of and manage product keys
- Describe the functionality provided by Tableau Server and how it extends the power of Tableau Desktop to a broader audience
- Describe how Tableau Server fits into the Tableau Product Suite and how the various products interact
- Explain reasons for choosing Tableau Server
- From an administrator’s perspective, describe how end-users interact with Tableau Server
- Create a visualization in Tableau Desktop
- Publish a visualization to Tableau Server
- Include data extracts and schedule updates when publishing to Tableau Server
- View and interact with visualizations published to Tableau Server
- Utilize embed tags and URL parameters to include Tableau visualizations in webpages, portals, and applications
- Describe the functions of each of the components of Tableau Server (gateway server, VizQL server, application server, data server, backgrounder, repository service, and extract host) and how they interact
- Describe the levels of security in Tableau Server and define how they are used
- List the options for authentication within Tableau Server and explain the benefits of each
- Describe authorization and the flow of permissions within Tableau Server
- Manage content permissions
- Describe how database security works in Tableau Server
- Manage users, groups, sites, and permissions in Tableau Server
- Add, edit, and delete user accounts
- License Tableau Server users
- Assign and manage users’ permissions
- Explain what content administrators do on Tableau Server
- Add, edit, and delete groups in Tableau Server
- Add and manage sites in Tableau Server
- Describe content structures within Tableau Server
- Create projects in Tableau Server
- Assign workbooks to project on Tableau Server
- Assign permissions to workbooks and data sources
- Start and stop Tableau Server
- Back up and clean up Tableau Server
- Change configuration settings
Note: Complete soft copy of course material will be provided along with interview questions
- who is a trainer ?
IT Abhyas trainers are working professionals from the Industry and have 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Will i ask for Demo session?
yes , we r conducting the demo sessions when u need.
- How i will practice ?
We will provide a software to do the practice.In case you come across any doubt, we have a 24*7 support team they will assist you.
- If I miss the session ?
Any situation you are not attend the session we will provide the Recorded session.
- What about the course Material?
We are ready to provide the course material.
- will i get the videos of course?
yes , you get the videos after completion of daily session.that access for life time.
- Will i enroll now take a sessions after?
yes you will join u take a sessions later.
- If i have any queries ?
you will send a mail or give a call to support team.