WordPress Online Training in Hyderabad
This wordpress tutorial for beginners will teach you the basics of WordPress from start to finish. By the end of this wordpress online training you will have enough knowledge to create a website of your own.
Faculty : Real Time Expert | Duration : 20hrs | Material : Yes |
Itabhyas online training is the Best Word Press Online Training in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, India.
Word Press has also some other nice features like multi user and multi blogging facilities with which simultaneous copies may be work from various folders if it is set to use different database tables. Apart from these facilities there are some other facilities provided by word press to the web developers like link management, search engine friendly etc.
You are going to learn WordPress from basics to designing a website exactly like this with all these features. You are building this same website exactly like this as a project on a web server live. By doing this you come to know real time problems of designing and hosting a website. Along with you are learning security concerns of a WordPress website and how to take backup of your website. You can mastering these skills till you are confident.
This WordPress Online Training in Hyderabad is a Non-Programmer and a Non-Designer’s dream. You can quickly setup your own website/blog in less than 1-hour, up and running
WordPress Online Training batches will start every week. Make a call on +91-9030403937 or send a mail to email@example.com For WordPress Online Training in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, India.
- Choosing WordPress.org vs. WordPress.com
- Finding a Web Host for Your WordPress Site
- Getting to Know the WordPress Dashboard
- How to Install WordPress
- Setup Your Profile
Module 2: Creating Content with WordPress
What's a beautiful looking website without great content? This module teaches you everything you need to know about getting your content into WordPress, with advice on how best to use posts and pages.
- WordPress Posts vs. Pages: When To Use Each
- How to Write a Post in WordPress
- How to Manage and Edit WordPress Posts
- Using Post Formats
- Publish Your Post
- How to Write a WordPress Page
- Manage and Edit WordPress Pages
- Protecting Your Work
- Everything You Need to Know About WordPress SEO
Module 3: Organizing WordPress Content
Learn how to organize your content so your visitors can easily find what they're looking for. It just so happens that improving your site's organization will also lead to better search engine rankings.
- Categories vs. Tags
- Using WordPress Categories
- Using WordPress Tags
- How To Create Custom Menus In WordPress
Module 4: Working with Media
WordPress isn't just for words. You can use it to publish photos, video, and podcasts too. This module shows you how to add media with ease.
- How to Use the WordPress Media Library
- Add Images to a Post
- Create a Photo Gallery
- Add Audio and Video to Posts
- Add a PDF Download
- Add an Image Gallery to Your Sidebar
Module 5: Customizing Your WordPress Site
What good is a professional looking website if it looks like every other WordPress website? These lessons will show you how to customize your theme and spruce up your site with widgets and plugins. By the time you're done you'll have set your site apart from the masses.
- How to Use WordPress Themes
- Customize Your WordPress Theme
- How to Use WordPress Plugins
- How to Use WordPress Widgets
- Using WordPress Screen Options
- Widgets Reloaded
- Supercharge Your WordPress Site with Jetpack
- WordPress Theme Mechanics Webinar
- WordPress Theme Setup Webinar
- How to Change Fonts in WordPress
Module 6: Getting Conversational
Learn how to facilitate conversations, moderate comments, and prevent comment SPAM.
- Managing WordPress Comments
- Fighting WordPress Comment SPAM with Akismet
Module 7: WordPress Site Management
Whether you're adding new users or upgrading WordPress, these lessons guide you through the essential maintenance steps that ensure your site remains happy and healthy.
- Upgrading WordPress
- Move Your Web Content with WordPress Import and Export
- WordPress User Roles Explained
- Managing WordPress Users
- WordPress Disaster Recovery and Planning Guide
- WordPress Backup Plugins: BackupBuddy
- WordPress Backup Solutions: VaultPress
- How to Solve the WordPress Plugin Paradox
- Install WordPress On Your Computer (Windows or Mac)
- WordPress Site Migration with Duplicator
- WordPress Security Briefing
Module 8: WordPress Settings
The WordPress settings screens can be downright intimidating. This series of lessons will help you tame your settings and fine tune your site.
- WordPress General Settings
- WordPress Writing Settings
- WordPress Reading Settings
- WordPress Discussion Settings
- WordPress Media Settings
- How to Use WordPress Permalinks
Module 9: Theme Customization
customize complete theme as per the requirements
- customization of a free theme
- customization of a paid theme
Module 10: WordPress Plugins
Installations and working with varios top plugins in worpress
- 36 free plugins
- who is a trainer ?
IT Abhyas trainers are working professionals from the Industry and have 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Will i ask for Demo session?
yes , we r conducting the demo sessions when u need.
- How i will practice ?
We will provide a software to do the practice.In case you come across any doubt, we have a 24*7 support team they will assist you.
- If I miss the session ?
Any situation you are not attend the session we will provide the Recorded session.
- What about the course Material?
We are ready to provide the course material.
- will i get the videos of course?
yes , you get the videos after completion of daily session.that access for life time.
- Will i enroll now take a sessions after?
yes you will join u take a sessions later.
- If i have any queries ?
you will send a mail or give a call to support team.